Showing the single result
Custom UHF Call Up Signs/ Vehicle ID Number Plates0 out of 5
- Very high quality
- Long lasting – UV and Weather Protectant Laminate coating extending life of call signs by up to 5 years
- Self Adhesive permanent or magnetic finish.
- Two sizes available online: Large – 250mm high – maximum 1000 wide
- Letters will not come off under the pressure of water blasting
- Please notify what lettering and numbers you require at time of order
- In house manufacturing means fast overnight turnaround times
- Custom sizing available
Our standard Call Sign Vinyl is a 66 micron premium polymeric signage film. Featuring a high performance clear permanent acrylic adhesive, a white kraft liner for stability and lay flat performance, this film provides great flexibility and conformability over simple contours. Very high level of gloss and opacity and excellent dimensional stability.
Lifespan: Up to seven years.
CLASS 1 REFLECTIVE YELLOW:
3M Diamond Grade™ Cubed DG3 Reflective Sheeting is constructed from prismatic optical lenses or full cube technology for optimal performance. 100 percent light efficient, the optical elements return almost 60 percent of available light, nearly double that of traditional prismatics. This unique feature allows for a wider distribution of light to cars and trucks, from greater distances and viewing angles, ensuring all vehicles are alerted to critical signs faster and earlier. Combined with increased visibility thanks to the fluorescent finish on some of the colours, these colours stand out to the human eye during daylight hours ensuring maximum visibility for traffic control signs.
Approved to AS/NZS 1906.1 Standards, these films satisfy or surpass the most demanding performance specifications. Ideal for applications at all sight distances, and where signs are positioned in disadvantaged locations such as overhead. Other colours available on request.
Lifespan: Up to twelve years.