Showing all 4 results
Metrinch 30pce Tool Set 3/8 drive0 out of 5
About this item:
– This 30 piece set equals a 72 piece conventional set
– 3/8″ Accessories: Reversible Ratchet, 150mm Ext Bar, Universal Joint, 16mm Spark Plug Socket; Screwdrivers: Slotted & Phillips Head Screwdriver; Pliers: 150mm Combination & Long Nose Pliers
– Square Drive: 3/8″
– Metrinch’s patented Wall Drive allows the wrench to grip a much larger wall surface of the fastener and also each tool can be used for both metric and imperial, plus damaged nuts and bolts
– All Metrinch tools are forged from high grade chrome vanadium steel for lifetime use
Bushranger 36V Battery Powered Multi-tool Full Kit – 36V97010 out of 5
Bushranger 36V Battery Powered Multi-tool Full Kit – 36V9701
The Bushranger 36V battery powered Multi-Tool is the Swiss army knife of outdoor power equipment and has an attachment available to tackle all of your gardening needs. Discover the convenience of one unit that has multiple functions, a quick release coupling allows you to change between four attachments quickly and easily. The four attachments included in this kit are a line trimmer, a 710 mm long chainsaw head polesaw / pruner with a 10″ guide bar, a 17″ double-sided articulated hedge trimmer, and an edger. The advantages of battery powered gardening equipment is really only just being discovered by consumers. Quieter, lighter, no pull cords, no need to mix or store flammable liquids and as long as the battery has been charged – pull the trigger and start working. The most hassle free and convenient way to keep your garden neat and tidy.
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR COMPLETE RANGE OF BUSHRANGER PRODUCTS.
HEAVY ITEM: CLICK AND COLLECT AT CHECKOUT TO AVOID SHIPPING COSTS.
Multi Grease Off – 5L0 out of 5
Contact us on (07) 4842 9800 for an alternative size.
Lubricant Multi-Purpose 5.56 Spray Can 400gm0 out of 5
CRC 5.56 Multi-Purpose Lubricant 400g
– Advanced lubrication for smooth action
– Silences annoying squeaks and squeals
– Stops and attacks rust – Protective film for ongoing protection against corrosion
– Displaces moisture to help start wet engines
– Penetrates quickly – Breaks away rust and corrosion, frees components bonded by dirt and scale
– Preventative maintenance programs
– Safe for all metals and alloys, most painted surfaces, coatings, plastics and rubbers
– Contains no silicone
– Temperature Range minus 10 degrees C to 150 degrees C