Showing all 2 results
Matson 12v Multistage Battery Charger 30amp0 out of 5
About this item:
– On/Off switch
– 2 x 50Amp connectors
– Pos & Neg 10mm high current terminals
– Digital volt-meter
– Cig socket ouput (Back-lit blue LED)
– 2 x 5V, 2.4A USB ports (Back-lit blue LED)
– Internal dimensions 335 x 195 x 205 (LxWxH mm)
– External dimensions 425 x 255 x 325 (LxWxH mm)
– Hold down strap and fittings included
Sun-Torque Horizontal Multistage 5.0-80 Solar Pump | 5000l/Hr | 80m Head w/ 4 x 275w Solar Panels0 out of 5
Sun-Torque Horizontal Multistage 5.0-80 Solar Pump | 5000l/Hr | 80m Head w/ 4 x 275w Solar Panels
The Sun-Torque Multistage 5.0-80 has a big maximum head for a surface pump so when you want a good flow and you’re pushing up a hill this is pump is ideal. This pump is capable of delivering a max flow of 5000 litres per hour or a max head height of 80m.
Whether you’re pumping from a channel, dam, tank or other this Solar surface mount pump is a ripper in performance and reliability. This pump runs solely from Solar included in your kit is the pump, MPPT controller and your choice of Solar panels. This pump will run well with 4 panels, you can run it with 6 panels for a longer pumping day the pump will also perform better on cloudy days with the extra 2 panels.
Please refer to our pump calculator to get your total head & compare to the curve graph for head & flow ranges. On surface mount pumps we recommend not exceeding 65% of maximum head height for this pump that is 52m.
Max Flow rate: 5000 litres per hour
Max head height: 80m
Max Suction: 5m
Inlet / outlet size: 1
Horizontal Multistage Pump 5.0-80
6m of power cable
Water level sensor
4 x 275w or 6 x 275w Solar Panels (select from dropdown menu)
Solar Panel Cable
Quick Installation Guide
– 4 or 6 panel stand to mount solar panels.
– Railing/connectors take all the hard work out of building your own stand, they connect to the solar panels and bolt straight onto your own stand.
– Pressure switch kit if you’re filling a tank that is some distance from where you’re pumping from. The switch that comes with the system is wired whereas there is an option to purchase a mechanic pressure switch that doesn’t require a cable.
– Extra cable. Pump comes with 3 metres of cable on it if you need more calculate the distance from where you’re pumping from to where you will mount the controller. Maximum 80 metres extra cable for this pump.
Click and Collect available at Checkout