Showing all 7 results
Lubricant Multi-Purpose 5.56 Spray Can 400gm0 out of 5
CRC 5.56 Multi-Purpose Lubricant 400g
– Advanced lubrication for smooth action
– Silences annoying squeaks and squeals
– Stops and attacks rust – Protective film for ongoing protection against corrosion
– Displaces moisture to help start wet engines
– Penetrates quickly – Breaks away rust and corrosion, frees components bonded by dirt and scale
– Preventative maintenance programs
– Safe for all metals and alloys, most painted surfaces, coatings, plastics and rubbers
– Contains no silicone
– Temperature Range minus 10 degrees C to 150 degrees C
CRC 808 Silicone Spray 330g – CRC30550 out of 5
CRC 808 Silicone Spray is a multi-purpose silicone spray. CRC 808 Silicone Spray is a non-corrosive formula that provides a thin, durable, clear, odourless film that lubricates, protects and eliminates squeaking and binding caused by friction. CRC 808 Silicone Spray is an excellent mould release.
CRC Battery Terminal Protector 300g – CRC50980 out of 5
CRC Battery Protector is designed to protect battery terminals from corrosion, the leading cause of battery failure, and to maintain the batteries peak performance level. CRC Battery Protector provides a dry, lead free protective coating that keeps moisture, salts and road grime from corroding metal contacts. Maximises performance, provides long lasting protection and extends battery life.
CRC Battery Maintenance 300g – CRC50970 out of 5
CRC Battery Maintenance is an engineered product for the removal of acid corrosion deposits, electrolytes, dirt and moisture from battery surfaces. Neutralising battery acid and electrolytes. Helps eliminate energy loss and reduces voltage leakage by cleaning dirty connections. Maintain maximum current flow and promote longer battery life.
CRC NF Contact Cleaner 400g – CRC20170 out of 5
CRC NF CONTACT CLEANER is a revolutionary, technically proven, stable, no flash point, and non-flammable, inert high purity cleaning solvent. Non- conductive, non-corrosive, non-staining, rapid complete evaporation and contains no lubricants.
CRC Lectra Shield 300g – CRC20310 out of 5
Lectra Shield is a long term indoor/outdoor corrosion inhibitor for machined surfaces and assemblies subjected to long periods of storage or adverse shipping conditions. It displaces moisture and provides a transparent, amber waxy film for heavy protection of parts, equipment and machinery. LECTRA SHIELD will provide protection of equipment subject to heat, humidity, chemicals or corrosive atmospheres.
Brakleen Brake & Parts Cleaner Aerosol 500g – CRC50890 out of 5
CRC Brakleen Brake and Parts Cleaner formulated to quickly and safely remove brake fluid, grease, oil and other contaminant from brake linings, pads, drums and callipers. Selected solvents, controlled evaporation, low surface tension and high density ensure superior cleaning and degreasing properties and can even lift and remove oil and grease that has already penetrated linings.
– Fast evaporation. Minimizes downtime associated with ‘clean-in-place’ cleaning methods
– Residue free
– Prevents harmful build-up and eliminates rinsing or wiping
– Non-staining, and non-corrosive