Showing 1–6 of 7 results
About Our Pit Master Lighting Towers
The Pit Master LED Lighting Towers have undergone rigorous on-ground testing and have been proven to have comparable lighting output to existing metal halide units currently being used within the construction, mining and industrial sectors.
Our manufacturing program follows a continuous improvement and development philosophy, while adopting stringent quality processes to ensure that the Pit Master LED Lighting towers comply with all requirements under the Motor Vehicle Standards Act 1989, OH&S Act 2000, OH&S Regulation 2001 NSW and the Coal Mining Health and Safety Act 1999.
Additional compliances that are included as “Standard issue” on all but the entry towers include:
- MDG15 Compliance– Mobile and transportable equipment for use in mines.
- AS-4242:1994 Compliance– For use in mines / Electrical wiring systems at extra low voltage.
- MDG41 Compliance– Guideline for fluid power system safety at mines December 2010.
- 1 Compliance– Safety of Machinery 2006.
- 1202 Compliance– General principles / technical principles clause 3.
- Mine Site Compliance– Lightvehicles and ancillary equipment.