PB-6 LED Work Light
Showing all 5 results
LED Work Lights
The Pit Master engineering team is capable of developing and volume manufacturing LED work lights without a need for external engineering services.
Our engineering capabilities include:
- Product definition in terms of lumen output and input power consumption.
- Mechanical design.
- Power electronics design, including AC and DC drivers.
- Passive or active thermal management design with DSP based signal processing.
- Proprietary PCB power design unique to our products. This technology allows us to place LED chips and drivers on the same PCB board (PB-6, PB-12, PB-80, PB-18).
- DSP (digital signal processor) communication and measurement software.
- In-house development, design and manufacturing of wireless control systems.
- Automated PCB assembly line for volume manufacturing.
The Pit Master LED lights are designed for optimum performance in terms of lumen output, power consumption and reliability. Three parameters are balanced to maximise lumen/W parameters without sacrificing system reliability. In-house electronics manufacturing gives Pit Master full control over the quality of all products.
See our range of LED lights below.