Showing all 3 results
Workmens Nitrile Sandy Coated Gloves0 out of 5
– High Quality Work Gloves: 13-gauge seamless nylon liner is durable and breathable, and nitrile coating for good grip.
– Relaxed Ergonomic Design: Great comfort, flexibility and dexterity, effectively reducing hand fatigue and increasing productivity.
– Good Wear & Oil Resistance: Keep hands dry and clean; snug fit wrist improves comfort, grip and safety.
– Perfect Versatile Work Gloves: Great for gardening work, machining operation, fine assembly, vehicle maintenance and repair, constructions, etc.
– Easy to Clean: Wash and then dry in the air, with long service life.
Workmens Hi-Vis Two Tone Long Sleeve Drill Shirt with 3M Reflective Tape – Multiple Colour Options0 out of 5
This Hi-visibility safety clothing meets AS/NZS4602.1, 1906.4, 4399:1996 standards in Australian / New Zealand. The products are independently tested and certified which is durable and comfortable and provides you with safety at work.
– Products after logo embroidery do not qualify for return/exchange.
– Premium 100% Cotton Drill Fabric
– Premium 3M 8906 reflective tape
– Cotton mesh vents underarms
– Two pockets with button up flaps
– Complies with AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 standards
– Complies with AS/NZS 1906.4:2011 standards
– UPF rating 50+; comply with AS/NZS 4399:1996
– Class D&N, Day & Night use safety wear
– Two tone front & back
– Long sleeves
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR EMBROIDERY SERVICE
* Please email your logo artwork to [email protected]
For first time embroidery customers there is a once-off logo digitising setup fee of $50. You will need to CLICK HERE to add this to your cart if applicable.
CONTACT US FOR DISCOUNTED BULK/WHOLESALE PRICING.
Workmens Lightweight Cotton Drill Hi-Vis Pants w/ Cargo Pocket0 out of 5
Workmens Lightweight Cotton Drill Taped Pants w/ Cargo Pocket
- Two front angled pockets
- One back patch pockets on RHS
- Cargo pocket LHS leg
- Reflective tape around upper and lower leg (Biomotion configuration)
The Biomotion effect: creating an identifiable shape of a moving worker in a low visibility situation. Achieved by adding an extra loop of retroreflective tape, it offers higher visibility for workers, especially those exposed to the hazards of moving traffic
Reflective tape around upper and lower leg (Biomotion configuration)
- Meets AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 High-Visibility Safety Garments for Night Use
- Acceptable fabric composition as listed in AS/NZS 1020: 1995 The control of undesirable static electricity.
- Rated 50+ UPF Sun Protection – AS/NZS 4399: 1999 Sun Protective Clothing – Evaluation and Classification.