Showing the single result
Spill Control Station – Safety Sign0 out of 5
THREE MATERIAL CHOICES:
POLYPROPOLENE – POLY (PLASTIC)
Our polypropylene material is highly recommended for outdoor use. It is UV stable and resists fading and cracking outdoors for three to five years. Enduring temperatures of -40C to 160C, this polypropylene is fully recyclable and is an environmentally responsible alternative to PVC. Not only is the poly we use in our signs made from over 50% recycled material, it is also certified as Carbon Neutral. All signs are 1.4mm thick with rounded corners and four corner mounting holes.
Lifespan: 3 – 5 years
Our metal can withstand temperatures of -40C to 80C and complies with two steel manufacturing standards AS/NZSS 1365 and AS 1397. The 0.6mm thick material holds up well in windy conditions and is well suited to the outdoors. All metal signs come with rounded corners and four corner mounting holes.
Lifespan: 5 – 8 years
This durable vinyl features a fully self adhesive backing so you can adhere it to virtually any clean, dry surface. Our vinyl is manufactured to perform under a range of varying mining and industrial temperatures and humidity. Well suited to curved or rough surfaces, just peel off the release paper and quickly apply. Our self adhesive vinyl offers a long-term solution that is also highly resistant to fading, shrinking, and chemicals. Please note that our vinyl stickers already come with the Protective Laminate detailed below.
Lifespan: 5 – 8 years
CONTACT US FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE ON THE FOLLOWING UPGRADES:
– Protective Overlaminate: For extra protection We use a laminate that is manufactured from a high grade polyester. Featuring great abrasion resistance and good resistance to UV radiation and weathering exposure. It has excellent resistance to chemicals and solvents and is designed for use in harsh environments to protect the signs message.
– Retro-Reflective Material: Our reflective material complies to AS/NZS 1906.1 and is available in both Class 1 and Class 2 options. Class 1 is the brightest, most durable retro-reflective material available.
– 225x300mm sign for up to 12 meters viewing distance
– 300x445mm sign for up to 18m viewing distance
– 450x600mm sign for up to 27m viewing distance
– We can create any sign in any size
For a Custom Safety Sign Quote (incl bulk orders) please fill out the following Quote Enquiry Form and we will get back to you within one business day. Thank you.