Showing all 13 results
Wacker Neuson DPU4045Yehzf 4.9kW Diesel Reversible Vibratory Plate0 out of 5
Wacker Neuson DPU4045Yehzf 4.9kW Diesel Reversible Vibratory PlateThanks to its excellent compaction force combined with a quick forward and reverse travel direction, the DPU4045 offers a high level of productivity. It is equipped with a Yanmar diesel engine and is an all-rounder for all job sites where high demands are placed on the performance efficiency of a unit. In addition, it offers excellent characteristics in terms of service life and operating comfort. Optimal application areas are the compaction of frost coverings and subbases in street, path and parking lot construction as well as backfilling buildings. Thanks to a frequency of 69 Hz, the DPU4045 is universally applicable and even reliably compacts medium-weight interlocking paving stones.
- The new center pole reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) to a minimum and therefore offers a high level of comfort at full compaction performance. No restriction for operation time and no documentation effort.
- A dead man function prevents the operator from being trapped between the equipment and an object when working in reverse.
- All maintenance points are quickly and easily accessible. Extensive comfort functions: low oil shutdown, self-tightening V-belt, maintenance-free alternator, pull-out external jump-start connection accessible from outside.
- A large dimensioned Yanmar diesel engine offers sufficient power reserves. It ensures efficiency and long service life.
- New positioning of the operator’s controls in a sturdy housing — better protection against dirt and damage.
Wacker Neuson BFS Floor Saw0 out of 5
Wacker Neuson BFS Floor SawsThe gasoline-driven floor saw series by Wacker Neuson is particularly characterized by its superior cutting performance. All model versions are up to 20 percent faster than comparable devices so that the BFS series offers the highest cutting speed with a quiet operation. This is because the torque that is transmitted to the diamond blade and the center of gravity that is above the cutting shaft are efficiently adapted to each other. And this with a low weight, because the BFS series is the lightest in its class.
- Low hand-arm-vibrations below 5 m/s²
- Superior cutting performance: Up to 20 % faster than comparable devices
- Requires very little maintenance due to lifetime-lubricated bearings
- High directional stability through the high tensile strength frame and ball-bearing wheels
- Variably adjustable cutting depth
Wacker Neuson Drive Unit HD3.7 MIV FWP SP Petrol – HD3.70 out of 5
Wacker Neuson Drive Unit HD3.7 MIV FWP SP Petrol – HD3.7
The HD3.7 drive unit from Wacker Neuson is a perfectly designed, simple to use, multipurpose drive unit which the competition have been attempting to copy for decades. These drive units have been manufactured by Wacker Neuson for over 40 years. They are designed to run both pumps and a range of vibrators, making them the prefect addition to any construction site.
- Wacker Neuson has been making construction equipment for over 160 year with proven engineering experience.
- Powered by a Genuine Honda engine.
- Universal design allows for use with products from other manufacturers.
- Drives vibrators from 25mm to 60mm.
- Drives submersible pumps.
- Extensions available.
- Ease of use
- Dished steel base for ease of transport over concrete reinforcing mesh.
- Universal 3 dog coupling works with all reputable manufacturers.
- Light weight construction.
- Ergonomically designed roll cage for lifting.
- Central lifting point for crane use. Starter rope is positioned so if the plate takes off on starting it will take off away from the operator.
- Long life dual stage air filters fitted for low maintenance.
- Cast iron bell housing for long service life.
- Robust fabricated roll bar.
- Coupling bolted to shaft, no chance of slipping or movement as found on inferior products.
- 25, 28, 38, 40, 57 and 60mm vibrators.
- Submersible pumps.
Wacker Neuson VPH70 Range (10-20 kN)0 out of 5
Wacker Neuson VPH70 Range (10-20 kN)With a range of reliable and powerful engines, low weight, compact dimensions and low-maintenance design, the VP 70 series Vibratory Plates are ideal for compaction of sand, crushed rock, granular materials and segmental brick paving.
- Compact design with centrally mounted, for an even spread of compactive force over the whole base plate.
- Sturdy 4-stroke petrol or diesel engine with recoil starter is isolated from vibration by rubber dampers.
- Vibration isolated reversible handle with throttle control for ease of operation and reduced operator fatigue.
- Conveniently placed lifting handles, and a central lifting point for safe and easy handling.
- Low maintenance design, backed by Wacker Neuson quality, reliability and product support.
Wacker Neuson Telehandler TH4120 out of 5
Wacker Neuson Telehandler TH412It’s impressive how much power there is packed in the TH412 compact telehandler. The TH412 Wacker Neuson telehandler is unique in its combination of high lifting height, lean width and strong machine performance. A true multi-talent for works in municipalities, factories, building yards and at construction sites.
- Equipped with the innovative VLS driver assist system (Vertical Lift System).
- Extremely small inside radius of 821 mm.
- Enormous lifting height of 4.5 m in combination with a payload of 1.2 t.
- Efficient 31 PS Yanmar engine—optional 40 PS available.
- Hydraulic quick change system for a great assortment of attachments.
Wacker Neuson Dingo Mini Loader – SM325-27W0 out of 5
Wacker Neuson Dingo Mini Loader – SM325-27W
Designed and manufactured exclusively for Wacker Neuson by Dingo Australia, powered by the Yanmar diesel engine, the SM375-27W is the ideal platform for worksites, owner-operators and DIY‘ers. The lean fuel burn of the Yanmar, delivers excellent fuel economy reducing running costs.
Pressure and flow to the track and your attachments are the heart of any mini loader – it’s how you earn your living. You want the very best – and that’s what a SM375-27W provides consistently – day after day, year after year!
Combining the unique hydraulic design of the Wacker Neuson mini-loader with the Yanmar engine, provides the perfect partnership of power, pressure and durability for every application.
The SM375-27W has the most robust chassis on the market – this moves the weight down to the track where you need it.
The lower center of gravity gives you best in class traction and trenching up to 30% more pull and 30% more push power.
The Wacker Neuson Dingo all-wheel drive SM375-27W is perfect for all terrains.
With the optional narrow wheel and hub set you can quickly change your set up to narrow access whenever you need – as narrow as 780 mm – eliminating the need for a second machine.
Achieve more with the best and highest lift for the weight class. Our proven bushing system has no steel on steel wear – which means no grease no mess resulting in less maintenance and longer machine life!
Protected by our touch powder-coated finish, your SM375-27W will stand up against the harshest of conditions.
Wacker Neuson SM375-27W made by Dingo Australia, working as hard as you do!
Wacker Neuson PT3H – 5KW 6.8HP Diesel Self Priming Trash Pump0 out of 5
Wacker Neuson PT3H – 5KW 6.8HP Diesel Self Priming Trash Pump
The PT 3 series of self-priming, centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on job sites around the world. The high-performance, durable pumps can move up to 400 gpm (1515 l/m) and solids up to 1.5 inches (38mm). With the radial flow design, quality components and built-in contractor friendly features these pumps have redefined the durability standards of a job site pump. The PT 3 series is popular for general dewatering of excavations, flooded basements, manholes, utility vaults, mining work, swimming pools, lakes and barge holds or wherever there is unwanted water.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with patented pump cover, volute and volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer
- Compact, lightweight design using high strength aluminum housing with easy access and large fill and drain plugs, provides extra years of trouble-free operation
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life
- Easy to operate. Available with gasoline or diesel engine options
Wacker Neuson PSA2500 2″ Submersible Pump0 out of 5
Wacker Neuson PSA2500 2″ Submersible Pump
Lightweight, portable, single phase submersible pumps are designed to handle water and solids.
Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
- Lightweight, compact design for easy transport and positioning of pump
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs
- Heavy-duty power cord with strain relief resists pullout and abrasion reducing costly repairs
- Insulation on all conductors of the power cable are protected by a water block system to prevent wicking of water into the motor
- Silicon carbide faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection
- Preliminary v-ring or lip seal (depending on model) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid
- Semi-vortex impeller allows for optimum wear resistance
- The necessary water level to operate the pump is 4-1/2″ from the bottom of the pump
Wacker Neuson PCV45A 1.3HP Portable Concrete Vibrator 45mm Head Honda Petrol Engine0 out of 5
Wacker Neuson PCV45A 1.3HP Portable Concrete Vibrator 45mm Head Honda Petrol Engine
Productivity and long service life: these are the outstanding characteristics of the WACKER NEUSON concrete vibrator range. Even under the toughest applications, WACKER NEUSON concrete vibrators will convince with an all-round consistently high compaction performance and ease of operation.
- Honda GX35 4 stroke petrol engine,
- Operating functions at the fingertips
- Full spiral protection of the flexible shaft
- Lightweight with shoulder strap included
- Engine: Honda GX35
- Output: 1.0kW/ 1.3Hp
- RPM: 9200rpm
- Total Length: 2139mm
- Flex Shaft Length: 1024mm
- Head Diameter: 45mm
- Head Length: 380mm
- Honda GX35 4 stroke petrol engine,
Wacker Neuson MCT36-5 4.1kW 915mm (36″) 4 Blade Walk-Behind Concrete Trowel0 out of 5
Wacker Neuson MCT36-5 4.1kW 915mm (36″) 4 Blade Walk-Behind Concrete Trowel
Safety in the workplace is a paramount issue with run away trowels increasing the potential of injury to workers and damage to the tool and workplace. Wacker Neuson has been developing walk-behind trowels for the past 30 years, offering a plethora of experience in trowel safety.
Designed and built with the most advanced technology, these walk- behind trowels offer high quality concrete finishing plus added operator safety. The patented gearbox brake, patented gyroscopic safety sensor and patent-pending engine speed limiter provide triple protection for the operator. This unique system minimizes a runaway handle situation.
- Ideal for areas less than 500 square meters reducing the time required to finish the job
- Equipped with height adjustable “whale tail” trowel handle for ergonomic operation
- Powered with reliable and powerful four stroke gasoline engine
- Variable speeds: lower speeds for floating, higher speeds for finishing
- Adjustable pitch knob for changing the blade angle
- Throttle control located on the handle for adjusting blade speed
- Integrated lift point for job site manoeuvring
- Max rated power at rated speed: 4.1 kW (5,5 HP) @ 3,600 rpm
- Troweling Diameter: 915mm(36″)
- Blades: 4
- Speed Range: 60-125rpm
- Pitch Range: 0 – 15°
- Engine Type: Air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, petrol
- Engine: Loncin G200F
- Displacement: 196 cm3
- Fuel Consumption: 1.2l/h
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.6l
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.6l
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1820mm x 945mm x 980mm
- Weight: 83kg
- 5 Years Warranty Covered By Wacker Neuson Australia
Wacker Neuson DS70 3.1kW Diesel Industrial Vibratory Rammer0 out of 5
Wacker Neuson DS70 3.1kW Diesel Industrial Vibratory Rammer
Wacker Neuson’s diesel rammer completes your diesel fleet. The DS70 is a well-balanced machine with low CO emissions and compact dimensions. It is ideally suited for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils.
- The diesel engine is the most environmentally friendly rammer engine available, which makes it the perfect choice for compaction jobs in poorly ventilated trenches.
- The noise reducing cover lowers the amount of engine and shoe noise transmitted to the operator.
- The large capacity and corrosion-proof fuel tank is equipped with a self cleaning in-tank filter. That means long service life and minimum maintenance.
- For added operator convenience, a single lever controls start-up, speed and engine shut-off.
- The highly engineered built-in shock mount system of the guide handle reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) and thus improves user comfort.
Wacker Neuson BTS635s 350mm (13-3/4″) Petrol Concrete Cut-Off Saw0 out of 5
Wacker Neuson BTS635s 350mm (13-3/4″) Petrol Concrete Cut-Off Saw
The gasoline cut-off saws of the BTS range are your ideal companions on site. They are extremely durable and robust thanks to high quality manufacturing standards of their individual components. The design is perfectly balanced, making for easy and intuitive operation of the device. The air-cooled two-cycle engine has a high torque with reliable power transmission.This ensures the first-class cutting performance of the BTS range. And they remain easily within all specified emission limits.
- First-class cutting performance
- Way above average operating times
- High performance engine with high torque.
- Robust high quality construction
- Hand-arm vibrations below 5m/s²*
Wacker Neuson BS50-2plus 2kW 2-Stroke Plus Series Vibrator Rammer0 out of 5
Wacker Neuson BS50-2plus 2kW 2-Stroke Plus Series Vibrator Rammer
The two-stroke rammers of the Plus-Series provide all the advantages of the classical two-stroke rammers and additionally offer a practical work facilitation as a plus: By two separate tanks for fuel and two-stroke oil the pre-mixing is no longer necessary. Both liquids are filled in separately and the oil lubrication system automatically generates the correct mixing ratio. For more safety the oil tank can be locked (accessory). This avoids a wrong refueling. The rammers of the Plus-Series are available in three weight classes. The low center of gravity provides strong propulsion and great stability. This prevents tilting and facilitates the operation of the rammer.
- Extra-large oil tank: refueling only after 120 working hours
- Low hand-arm vibrations thanks to a special spring-loaded guide handle
- Comfortable operation with auto-choke and only one lever for idling, starting and stopping
- Slim design for compaction jobs in narrow trenches
- Automatic shutdown after 10 minutes of idle operation or when starting with an empty oil tank