Showing the single result
UHF Call Signs/Vehicle ID Number Plates
Vehicle Identifications Number Signs are uses by contractors and workers on high risk sites to identify vehicles and machinery by UHF call sign.
Simply input your required call sign and any other instructions in the text box above. You also have an option of black background and coloured text or black text with coloured background.
Text height for each size is listed below:
- Small – 90x170mm = 80mm High Letters
- Medium – 150x300mm = 140mm High Letters
- Large – 280x600mm = 250mm High Letters
- XLarge – 350x800mm = 300mm High Letters
- Premium quality
- Long lasting – UV and Weather Protectant Laminate coating extending life of call signs by up to 5 years
- Self Adhesive permanent or magnetic finish.
- Letters will not come off under the pressure of water blasting
- Please notify what lettering and numbers you require at time of order
- In house manufacturing means fast overnight turnaround times
- Custom sizing available (complete quote request below)
CLASS 2 REFLECTIVE CALL SIGN:
- Engineer grade enclosed lens coated reflective sheeting with a removable adhesive
- 3M Comply™ adhesive technology, with air release channels allowing for fast, easy, bubble-free applications
- Durable and flexible
- Similar daytime and nighttime appearance
- Retains most reflectivity when wet
- Excellent angularity
- Pressure activated adhesive for easy sliding and tacking
- Applicable to flat, curved or corrugated surfaces
Lifespan: Up to ten years.
CLASS 1 REFLECTIVE CALL SIGN:
- Constructed from prismatic optical lenses or full cube technology for optimal performance
- 100 percent light efficient, the optical elements return almost 60 percent of available light, nearly double that of traditional prismatics
- This unique feature allows for a wider distribution of light to cars and trucks, from greater distances and viewing angles, ensuring all vehicles are alerted to critical signs faster and earlier
- Combined with increased visibility thanks to the fluorescent finish, these colours stand out to the human eye during daylight hours ensuring maximum visibility
- Approved to AS/NZS 1906.1 Standards,
- Ideal for applications at all sight distances, and where signs are positioned in disadvantaged locations such as overhead
Lifespan: Up to twelve years.